Free tutorial for possibly the most adorable shorts I’ve seen in a while.
The bow! The pleats! everything’s cute. I might make them a little more low-cut, the highwaist style isn’t my thing.
DIY Doctor Who Party and DIY Felt Fez Pattern and Tutorial by Tally’s Treasury here. Step #19 or why I love this post:
19) Party time! Remind all your friends how cool fezzes are. If you have the right kind of friends, they should already know this. For even more coolness, add a bowtie.
I NEED this!
Did anyone see Shark Tank tonight with Litter selling a stake in their Jewelry Body Armor Company? They said their pieces start at around retail $100 ($150 for the headpieces) and cost about $2 to make. *Also look here for more body chain tutorials i.e. ear cuff headpiece and headpieces here.
- DIY Inspiration. Body Chains/Body Armour here.
- DIY Body Chain for $20 here.
- DIY Body Chain for $8.50 with Detailed Diagram and Instructions here.
- Etsy Epiphany Thigh Chain here (Etsy listing doesn’t exist anymore, but you get the idea).
- DIY Chain Headpiece Tutorial here.
- DIY Body Armor/Chains Two Tutorials here.
- DIY Tutorial for Body Chain here.
Decorate Your Hair!
Hair. Whether you love yours or have an ongoing battle with it, it can be fun to take a break from your usual routine and mix it up. From vintage taping to feathers or scarves, adding something to your ‘do can turn a plain tee in jeans into something trendy or add a bit of pizazz to your usual Saturday night ensemble!
For more ways to decorate your hair, check out Stars For Streetlights round up via The Fashion Spot here.